We believe that in order to make ourselves stronger, we must first make our community stronger. With this belief, we make a significant effort to give back to the lives that surround us. And we extend this altruism to our clients as well. Rather than spend money on fancy holiday gifts, we make charitable contributions to the organization of their choosing to show we care about their passions and desire to touch more lives.
Our founder, Greg Farrall, has an extensive history of community involvement. He currently serves on the following boards:
- Aberdeen POA President and Board Member
- Indiana University Dean of Students Board
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business Advisory Board
- Culver Academies Parent Board
And has served on the following boards in the past:
- Porter County United Way Board and Campaign Chair
- Rotary Valpo President and Board Member
- Culver Academies Legion Board
- Culver Academies Athletic Advisory Board
- Culver Academies Culver Club President and Board Member
Nothing makes us more proud than to see our efforts create brighter, more abundant futures.
Schedule a Complimentary Review
Ready to learn more about how Farrall Wealth can help steward your wealth? Let’s get started.